Quality Management System (QMS) ISO 9001:2015 has been applied in Health Polytechnic Ministry of Health Bandung since 2008 until now which has provided benefits to increased employee productivity so that are able to foster the growth of the work culture of the institution. Implementation of QMS ISO 9001:2015 needs to be evaluated its effectiveness in the Health Polytechnic Ministry of Health Bandung. This research aims to find out the implementation of QMS ISO 9001:2015 on work culture in the Health Polytechnic Ministry of Health Bandung. This study was a correlational descriptive study with a cross-sectional design. The research population was all lecturers and education personnel in the Health Polytechnic Ministry of Health Bandung. The sample was selected using the cluster sampling technique and proportional random sampling for each Department / Study Program based on the inclusion criteria set. Analysis data using chi-square. The results showed that the level of knowledge of lecturers and education personnel regarding the application of QMS ISO 9001:2015 was mostly quite good, namely 47.2% (lecturers) and 54.3% (education personnel). The work culture of lecturers has been good at 91.9% and education personnel by 88.9% is good. Based on statistical tests showed that the level of knowledge correlated significantly to the work culture in both the lecturer and education groups (p ≤ 0.05). This research also found that there was a significant correlation between lecturers and education personnel with less knowledge but who have a good work culture (p ≤ 0.05). The conclusion of the results of this study, QMS ISO 9001:2015, was significantly correlated to work culture in both lecturer and education personnel. It is necessary to socialize and motivate continuously to further increase employee knowledge about QMS ISO 9001:2015 so that all have a good level of knowledge. More research is needed to explore factors that affect employee work culture.
Full text article
2. Indonesia PR. Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia No. 12 Tahun 2012 Tentang Pendidikan Tinggi. Published Online 2012. File:///D:/Penelitian Pusat Mutu/Daftar Pustaka/2_Uu Nomor 12 Tahun 2012.pdf
3. Kemendikbud Dikti. Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan RI tentang Standar Nasional Pendidikan Tinggi. 2020;47(47):1-75. https://peraturan.bpk.go.id/Home/Details/163703/permendikbud-no-3-tahun-2020
4. RI KD. Permenristek Dikti Republik Indonesia No. 62 Tahun 2016 Tentang Sistem Penjaminan Mutu Pendidikan Tinggi. 2016;(1462):1-8. https://peraturan.bpk.go.id/Home/Details/141827/permen-ristekdikti-no-62-tahun-2016
5. Nasional BS. Sistem Manajemen Mutu - Persyaratan Quality Management Systems - Requirements (ISO 9001:2015, IDT). Published online 2015:9. file:///D:/Penelitian Pusat Mutu/Daftar Pustaka/7_Standar_Nasional_Indonesia_SNI_ISO_9001.pdf
6. I L. Pengaruh sistem penjaminan mutu internal dan sistem manajemen mutu ISO 9001:2008 terhadap kinerja Universitas Katolik Indonesia Atma Jaya Jakarta. Published online 2012.
7. Bambang K. Manajemen SDM Dosen Dalam Meningkatkan Mutu Pendidikan Di Perguruan Tinggi.; 2009. http://www.bambangkesit.staff.uii.ac.id
8. Abuaddous H, Abdullah AM AS. No Title. J Int Ilmu Keperawatan dan Apl Tingkat Lanjut. 2018;9(4):204. www.iajcsa.thesai.org
9. Esa H N, Syukri A. Budaya Mutu dan Penerapan Sistem Manajemen Mutu ISO 9001:2008 di PT Para Bandung Propertindo. In: Prosiding PPI Standardisasi. ; :65-80.
10. Kelepile K. Impact of Organizational Culture on Productivity and Quality Management: a Case Study in Diamond Operations Unit, DTC Botswana. Int J Res Bus Stud Manag Int J Res. 2015;2(9):11. http://www.ijrbsm.org/pdf/v2-i9/4.pdf