PERBANDINGAN APLIKASI SMART CONTINUITY OF CARE BERBASIS ANDROID (MONSCA) DENGAN BUKU KIA TERHADAP PENINGKATAN PENGETAHUAN IBU HAMIL DALAM PENANGANAN FAKTOR RISIKO KEHAMILAN
Keywords:Aplikasi Smart Continuity Of Care Berbasis Android, Buku KIA, Penanganan Faktor Risiko Kehamilan, Ibu Hamil.
Quality and ongoing antenatal care is considered effective in reducing complications during pregnancy. It's important to maintain a healthy pregnancy, improve pregnancy outcomes by identifying complications, promoting healthy behavior and giving clients the opportunity to be actively involved with health care providers. This study aims to determine differences in knowledge of pregnant women about handling risk factors for pregnancy before and after the Android-based Smart Continuity of Care (MONSCA) application and before and after conventional methods (the MCH handbook) are given. The research was carried out in the Tanete Health Center and the Bontobangun Health Center in Bulukumba Regency. The method used is an experimental quasi-experimental type of research (pretest-posttes only control design). In this study, a sample of 18 pregnant women was divided into two groups (9 intervention groups and 9 control groups). The sampling technique uses purposive sampling. Data were analyzed by different test by looking at normality and Wilcoxon test to see differences in knowledge. The results showed there were differences in the knowledge of pregnant women regarding the handling of pregnancy risk factors before and after the MCH handbook was given with a value of p = 0.024 (p <0.05), it appeared that pregnant women had increased knowledge but there were also pregnant women whose knowledge remained. And there is a difference in the knowledge of pregnant women regarding the handling of pregnancy risk factors before and after the MONSCA application is given with a value of p = 0.007 (p <0.05), it appears that all pregnant women have increased knowledge after being given the MONSCA application. The conclusion of increasing knowledge of pregnant women before and after the Android-based Smart Continuity of Care (MONSCA) application is better than the MCH book. It is hoped that this research can be developed in web-based childbirth childbirth care.
2. Page L. A legacy from Sheila Kitzinger: Continuity of care is crucial. Br J Midwifery. 2016;24(4):234-234. doi:10.12968/bjom.2016.24.4.234
3. Mccarthy R, Midwifery RNL, Choucri L. Midwifery continuity : The use of social media. 2017;52(May):34-41. doi:10.1016/j.midw.2017.05.012
4. Hartz DL, White J, Lainchbury KA, et al. Australian maternity reform through clinical redesign. Aust Heal Rev. 2012;36(2):169. doi:10.1071/ah11012
5. Dove S, Hons B, Muir-cochrane E, Rn H, Health M. Being safe practitioners and safe mothers : A critical ethnography of continuity of care midwifery in Australia. Midwifery. 2014:1-10. doi:10.1016/j.midw.2013.12.016
6. Forster DA, McLachlan HL, Davey MA, et al. Continuity of care by a primary midwife (caseload midwifery) increases women’s satisfaction with antenatal, intrapartum and postpartum care: Results from the COSMOS randomised controlled trial. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2016;16(1):1-13. doi:10.1186/s12884-016-0798-y
7. Sutarjo US. Profil Kesehatan Indonesia Tahun 2017. (Kurniawan R, Yudianto, Hardhana B, Siswanti T, eds.). Jakarta: Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia; 2018.
8. Ampofo GD, Tagbor H, Bates I. Effectiveness of pregnant women ’ s active participation in their antenatal care for the control of malaria and anaemia in pregnancy in Ghana : a cluster randomized controlled trial. Malar J. 2018:1-15. doi:10.1186/s12936-018-2387-1
9. Rurangirwa AA, Mogren I, Ntaganira J, Govender K, Krantz G. Quality of antenatal care services in Rwanda : assessing practices of health care providers. 2018;5:1-10.
10. Sudirman. Aplikasi Panduan dan Monitoring Ibu Hamil Berbasi Android. 2016.
11. Coyne I, Comiskey CM, Lalor JG, Higgins A, Elliott N, Begley C. An exploration of clinical practice in sites with and without clinical nurse or midwife specialists or advanced nurse practitioners , in Ireland. BMC Health Serv Res. 2016:1-17. doi:10.1186/s12913-016-1412-8
12. Yuanita H, Santoso D, Sc M, et al. Android Application Model of “ Suami Siaga Plus ” as an Innovation in Birth Preparedness and Complication Readiness ( BP / CR ) Intervention. 2017;11(1):30-37.
13. Widarta GD, Ardian M, Laksana C, Sulistyono A, Purnomo W. Deteksi Dini Risiko Ibu Hamil dengan Kartu Skor Poedji Rochjati dan Pencegahan Faktor Empat Terlambat. 2015;23(1):28-32.
14. Intervention B, Omolade I, Heiden V Der. Viability of diagnostic decision support for antenatal care in rural settings : findings from the. 2019;9(1):1-11. doi:10.7189/jogh.09.010420
15. Sistiarani C, Gamelia E, Sari DUP. Fungsi Pemanfaatan Buku KIA terhadap Pengetahuan Kesehatan Ibu dan Anak pada Ibu. Kesmas Natl Public Heal J. 2014;8(8):353. doi:10.21109/kesmas.v8i8.404
16. Depkes RI, JICA. Petunjuk Teknis Penggunaan Buku Kesehatan Ibu dan Anak. 2015:1-48.
17. Yulianto HPP, Widyawati, Nisman WA. PENGARUH PENGGUNAAN ANCY-CARE TERHADAP TINGKAT PENGETAHUAN TENTANG ANEMIA PADA IBU HAMIL DI KOTA YOGYAKARTA. 2019.
18. Rahmawati RSN, Suwoyo, Putri SF. PENINGKATAN PENGETAHUAN TENTANG NUTRISI IBU NIFAS MENGGUNAKAN MEDIA APLIKASI “ SINNIA .” 2019;2(1).
19. Safitri, Melinda H, Noegroho BS, Husein F, Marhaeni D, Djais JTB. Penerapan Aplikasi Sayang ke Buah Hati ( SEHATI ) terhadap Pengetahuan Ibu serta Dampak pada Keterampilan Anak Sayang ke Buah Hati ( SEHATI ) Application Usage on Mother ’ s Knowledge and Impact to the Children ’ s Skill about Brushing Teeth. 2018;6(30):68-73.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Riset Kesehatan Poltekkes Depkes Bandung
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.