Every baby born has acquired natural immunity from the mother who conceived it, but that immunity does not last long, therefore all babies must get complete basic immunizations. Basic Health Research data in 2018 showed complete basic immunization (IDL) coverage reached 57.9%, incomplete immunization by 32.9% and 9.2% was not immunized. The purpose of this study is to find out the relationship of maternal knowledge about immunization with the motivation of the mother to bring her child to a health facility. Research methods using correlational techniques and quantitative research types. The population is a mother who has a child aged 0-12 months in PMB L Pasirtamiang Village Cihaurbeuti District Ciamis in February 2020 as many as 60 people. Sampling uses the total sampling technique. Research instruments use questionnaires. The results of the study were obtained by mothers with a basic immunization knowledge level of good categories and have a supportive motivation to bring their children to health facilities, namely as many as 18 people (90%). The conclusion is a significant relationship between the mother's knowledge of immunization and the motivation of the mother to bring her child to a health facility in PMB L Pasirtamiang Village Cihaurbeuti District Ciamis.
Full text article
2. Emilya, S., Lestari, Y., & Asterina, A. (2017). Hubungan Pengetahuan dan Sikap Ibu Balita terhadap Tindakan Imunisasi Dasar Lengkap di Kelurahan Lambung Bukit Kota Padang Tahun 2014. Jurnal Kesehatan Andalas, 6(2), 386. https://doi.org/10.25077/jka.v6.i2.p386-390.2017
3. Sari, W., & Nadjib, M. (2019). Determinan Cakupan Imunisasi Dasar Lengkap pada Penerima Program Keluarga Harapan. Jurnal Ekonomi Kesehatan Indonesia, 4(1), 1–9. https://doi.org/10.7454/eki.v4i1.3087
4. Nur, D., Sari, I., Basuki, W., & Triastuti, N. J. (2016). the Correlation Between Mother’S Knowledge About Basic Immunization and Completeness of Basic Baby Immunization in Puskesmas Bendo District Magetan. 8(2).
5. Wibowo, C. A., Ashila, U. S., Aditya, I. G. Y., Probo, A., Karima, S. W., Rino, S. A., Rosaningrum, J., Krisnayanti, N. W., Tanjung, N., Hutasuhut, M., & Sulistyarini, A. (2020). Pengetahuan Dan Sikap Ibu Tentang Imunisasi Dasar Pada Balita. Jurnal Farmasi Komunitas, 7(1), 17. https://doi.org/10.20473/jfk.v7i1.21659
6. Abdulraheem, I., & Onajole, A. (2011). Reasons for incomplete vaccination and factors for missed opportunities among rural Nigerian children. J Public …, 3(April), 194–203. https://doi.org/2141-2316
7. Ardiyanto. 2017. Perbedaan Cakupan Imunisasi Polio Pada Bayi Antara Puskesmas Di Kota Desa Dan Di Kota Di Kabupaten Sukoharjo Periode Juli 2015 Sampai Dengan Juni 2016 [Skripsi]
8. Badan Pusat Statistik. 2018. Berita Resmi Statistik Profil Kemiskinan Di Indonesia September 2017. January 2018.
9. Ekadinata, et al. 2017. Promosi Kesehatan Menggunakan Gambar Dan Teks Dalam Aplikasi WhatsApp Pada Kader Posbindu. Universitas Gajah Mada. 3 (1):1
10. Kemenkes. 2017. Peraturan Menteri kesehatan Republik Indonesia Nomor 12 Tahun 2017 Tentang Penyelenggaraan Imunisasi, issued 2017