Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author states that the submitted manuscript is original
- The author states that the submitted manuscript is the result of research with the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and it can be stated that there is an informed concern to the respondent.
- The list of authors' names is correct in the submitted manuscript
- The author declares to grant the publication copyright to tJurnal Riset Kesehatan Depkes RI Bandung to publish an approved manuscript. Manuscript copyright remains the property of the author
- The author declares that the manuscript has not been published elsewhere