Chronic energy deficiency (CED) has a major impact on maternal health. Screening is carried out to prevent the risk of CED for the mother before and during pregnancy by measuring the upper arm circumference (MUAC). This study aims to explore, validate and analyze the sensitivity and specificity of the MUAC mobile application. his research is expected to help health cadres in measuring the MUAC of pregnant women. This study uses a mixed-method with a sequential exploratory strategy with a purposive sampling technique. Exploration was carried out on 3 nutritionists and 7 Posyandu cadres. Data collection was done using of in-depth interviews. The feasibility test was conducted on 5 informatics experts, 5 nutritionists and 30 Posyandu cadres using a questionnaire. Mobile apps sensitivity and specificity test LILA was performed on 37 pregnant women purposively and analyzed using Stata software. Mobile apps model exploration results MUAC for pregnant women consists of content, design, measurement techniques and accuracy. Expert test results and user tests show mobile apps MUAC pregnant women are valid and reliable. The results of the sensitivity test (91.2%) and specificity (33.3%). Mobile apps models MUAC for pregnant women was developed based on user needs. Mobile apps MUAC for pregnant women has very good sensitivity and poor specificity. Further research is required to conduct similar studies to obtain better sensitivity and specificity results.
Full text article
2. Kemenkes RI. Petunjuk Pelaksanaan Surveilans Gizi Indikator Perbaikan Gizi Masyarakat. 2018.
3. Ayu Rahma Putri AM. Hubungan Lingkar LEngan Atas Ibu Hamil Dengan Berat Badan Lahir Bayi Di Rumah Sakit Umum Cut Meutia Kabupaten Aceh Utara Dan Rumah Sakit Tk IV IM.07.01 Lhokseumawe Tahun 2015. 2015.
4. Indonesia KKR. Penilaian Status Gizi. Kes B, editor2017.
5. Kementrian Kesehatan R. Laporan Nasional Riskesdas 2018. Jakarta: Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan. 2018.
6. Kemenkes RI. Pedoman Penggunaan Alat Ukur Lingkar Lengan Atas (LILA) pada Wanita Usia Subur2017.
7. PERMENDAGRI RI. PERMENDAGRI Nomor 19 Tahun 2011. 2011.
8. Brusco JMJAj. Using smartphone applications in perioperative practice. 2010;92(5):503-8.
9. Cummiskey MJJoPE, Recreation, Dance. There’s an app for that smartphone use in health and physical education. 2011;82(8):24-30.
10. Yoon J-Y. Smartphone based medical diagnostics: Elsevier Science & Technology; 2019.
11. Swakarma IK, Setiawan R, Wibowo EJJFI. Kajian Sistem Radiografi Digital sebagai Pengganti Sistem Computed Radiography yang Mahal (Halaman 40 sd 43). 2013;17(50).
12. Databoks. Pengguna Smartphone di Indonesia 2016-2019. 2016; Available from: https://databoks.katadata.co.id/datapublish/2016/08/08/pengguna-smartphone-di-indonesia-2016-2019.
13. Creswell JW, Creswell JD. Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches: Sage publications; 2017.
14. Mayhew DJ. User Efficiency: Evaluation and Design. 2008.
15. Rustan S. Layout: Gramedia Pustaka Utama; 2013.