Jurnal Riset Kesehatan (Juriskes) Poltekkes Depkes Bandung using guidelines issued by the Publication Ethics Committee (Commission on Publication Ethics / COPE). Juriskes requires that all articles involving human subjects respect the ethical principles of research as stated in the Declaration of Helsinki. Research involving animals as subjects is also required to comply with the International Principles for Biomedical Research issued by the International Council of the Organization of Medical Sciences (CIOMS). Ethical publications must be clear to improve the quality of research. Juriskes COPE adapts to meet ethical standards for both publishers, editors, writers and reviewers.
The following are ethical standards for editors, authors and reviewers.
1. The editor must be responsible for every article published in JURISKES
2. Editors must help authors follow the Guidelines for writers.
3. The editor may communicate with other editors or reviewers in making the final decision.
4. An editor must evaluate manuscripts objectively for publication, judging each on its quality regardless of the author's nationality, ethnicity, political beliefs, race, religion, gender, seniority, or institutional affiliation. Editor must
refuse assignments when there is a potential conflict of interest.
5. Editors need to ensure that documents sent by reviewers do not contain information from the author, and vice versa.
6. The editor's decision must be informed to the author accompanied by a reviewer's comment unless it contains offensive or slanderous comments.
7. Editors must respect requests from authors that an individual should not review submissions if there is a clear reason for this.
8. Editors and all staff must ensure the confidentiality of submitted manuscripts.
9. Editors will be guided by the COPE flowchart in case of alleged infringement or disputed authorship.
1. Reviewers may comment on possible errors in ethical research and publications.
2. Reviewers must do the work on time and notify the Editor if they are unable to complete the work.
3. The reviewer must maintain the confidentiality of the manuscript.
4. Reviewers may not accept and review manuscripts if there is a potential conflict of interest between them and the authors.
1. The author ensures that the material to be published has not been published and sent to other places at the same time
2. Authors must ensure the authenticity of their research and that they have properly cited other people's opinions according to the reference format.
3. The author is not involved in plagiarism.
4. Authors must follow the criteria described in the writing guidelines for authors of Jurnal Riset Kesehatan (Juriskes) Poltekkes Depkes Bandung.
5. Authors are not advised to publish personal information that can make the patient's identity identifiable in the form of a description section, photo or genealogy. When patient photographs are very important and indispensable as scientific information, the authors have received consent in written form and have clearly stated it.
6. In the case of human experiments, the authors state that this study conforms to the ethical standards of the Declaration of Helsinki, which leads human experiments. If any doubts are raised whether the study was carried out in accordance with the declaration, the authors should explain them. In the case of animal experiments, the authors
have stated that the authors have followed the guidelines abroad and with regard to animal experiments in the laboratory.
7. Authors must submit data and details to the editor, if they are suspected of falsification or data creation.
8. The authors must describe anything that could create a conflict of interest such as employment, research fees, consulting fees, and intellectual property in the guidelines for writers juriskes
Editors of Jurnal Riset Kesehatan (Juriskes) Poltekkes Depkes Bandung treat submitted manuscripts and all communications with authors and referees as confidential. Authors should also treat communications with the journal as confidential. Correspondence with journals, reviewer reports and materials
other secrets may not be posted on any website or published without the prior permission of the editor, whether the submission is eventually published or not.
Copyright remains owned by the Author. Jurnal Riset Kesehatan (Juriskes) Poltekkes Depkes Bandung only get Publication Rights. All articles submitted to Juriskes have agreed that the Publication Rights belong to Jurnal Riset Kesehatan (Juriskes) Poltekkes Depkes Bandung