Public Health Center of C type is one of the health centers with Basic Emergency Neonatal Obstetric Service (PONED) facilities. The most maternal deaths, 5 cases in 2020, with the birth visits 479 people. The Eff-Dee Mass technique is an alternative to reduce pain during labor, it is hoped that the mother will be able to adapt to the pain caused by contractions during labor. Application by involving midwives and birth attendants. There is the impact felt by maternity with the application of this Technique the physiological of the increase in endorphins which causes relaxation so as to reduce pain during labor contractions. and then with the presence of a delivery companion as the implementer of this technique will indirectly increase sense of security and comfort. The results of the preliminary study showed that data from 29 midwives who served at the C Health Center did not know how to physically reduce labor pain. Methods : Partnership Program Results: an increase in knowledge of 5.6 points from the pre and point test scores, an increase in the skills of midwives in managing labor pain directly to mothers during labor and as an educator for birth attendants in applying the Eff-Dee Mass technique so that mothers who are giving birth can go through labor quietly and the active role of birth attendants in minimizing labor pain. Conclusion: Training on the application of the eff-dee mass technique to reduce labor pain can increase knowledge and increase the skills of partners as birth attendants and the patient's family as delivery companions, so that labor pain can be managed appropriately, maternity mothers can give birth safely and comfortably.
Full text article
2. Baldiyah S. 2009. Kehamian, Persalinan dan Gangguan Kehamilan. Yogyakarta: Nuha Medik
3. Reeder, S.J. L.M. Deborah, K. G. (2014). Keperawatan Maternitas: Kesehatan Wanita, Bayi & Keluarga,. (18,. Volum). Jakarta: EGC.
4. Maryuni Anik. (2010). Nyeri dalam persalinan “teknik dan cara penanganannya”. Jakarta: Trans Info Media.
5. Wall dan Mellzack.2013. Rextbook of Pain 6th Edition. Philadelphia: Sauders
6. Danuatmaja, Bonny.2008. Persalinan Normal tanpa Rasa Sakit.Jakarta: Puspa Swara
7. Braun, M. S. 2014. Introduction to Massage Therapi.Philadelphia: Lipincot Wiliam & Wilkins
8. Priharyanti Wulandari, P. D. N. H. (2015). Pengurangan Tingkat Nyeripersalinan Kala I Fase. Pengaruh Massage Efflurage Terhadap Pengurangan Tingkat Nyeri Tingkat Nyeri Persalinan Kala I Fase Aktif Pada Primigravida Di Runag Bougenville RSUD Tugurejo Semarangi, 3(1), 59–67. Retrieved from http://join.if.uinsgd.ac.id/index.php/join/article/view/v2i28
9. Santiasari, R. N., Nurdiati, D. S., Lismidiati, W., & Saudah, N. (2018). Health Notions , Volume 2 Number7 ( July 2018 ) Effectiveness of Effleurage and Counter-Pressure Massages in Reducing Labor Pain 721 | Publisher : Humanistic Network for Science and Technology Health Notions , Volume 2 Number7 ( July 2018 ) ISSN 2580-4936, 2(August 2016), 2016–2019.
10. Maita, L. (2013). Pengaruh Deep Back Massage Terhadap Penurunan Nyeri Persalinan Liva. Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan, 9(2), 186–190.
11. Ugi Sugiarsih, Eneng Solihah. 2019. Efektifitas Teknik Eff Dee-Mass Terhadap Nyeri Persalinan di Kabupaten Karawang.