Covid 19 is a severe acute respiratory disease. The Covid-19 disease has spread throughout the world including Indonesia and has become a pandemic. Efforts should be made to prevent transmission for all groups, including elementary school. Adhering to the Covid 19 health protocol is one of the efforts to prevent covid 19. The Covid 19 health protocol includes washing hands with running water and soap, wearing masks, maintaining distance, avoiding crowds and increasing body resistance. Predisposition is one of the factors that shape behavior, including obedient behavior to the covid 19 health protocol. This study aims to determine the relationship between predisposing factors with compliance of covid 19 health protocol. The study was conducted cross-sectional. The research sample is 441 elementary school students in the Bandung City. Data collection by interview. The data in statistical analysis were univariable, bivariable and multivariable. The results of the study found that the Bandung City Elementary School students who obeyed the health protocols by 54.0%. Predisposing factors that were significantly related to adherence to the COVID-19 health protocol were knowledge (p = 0.0001), attitude (p = 0.003) and belief (p = 0.0001). The conclusion is that not all elementary students in the Bandung City complied with the covid 19 health protocol, so there is a risk of contracting covid 19 if face-to-face learning is carried out..
Full text article
2. Singhai T. A Review on COVID-19. Indian J Pediatr. 2020;87(4):281-286. doi:doi.org/10.1007/s12098-020-03263-6
3. Insanuddin. Fakta Lengkap Kasus Pertama Virus Corona di Indonesia. Kompas.com. https://nasional.kompas.com/read/2020/03/03/06314981/fakta-lengkap-kasus-pertama-virus-corona-di-indonesia?page=all. Published 2020.
4. KPCPEN. Situasi Covid-19 di Indonesia. Komite Penanganan Covid-19 dan Pemulihan Ekonomi Nasional. https://covid19.go.id/. Published 2020.
5. Pusicov Bandung. Pusat Informasi Covid-19 Kota Bandung. https://covid19.bandung.go.id/data. Published 2020.
6. Kemenkes RI. Pedoman Pencegahan Dan Pengendalian Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). Kemenkes RI; 2020.
7. Ramadhan R. TERBARU: Update Covid-19 Nasional Hari Rabu 25 Agustus 2021, Sebaran Kasus Baru-Aktif 34 Provinsi Indonesia. Pikiran Rakyat.Com. https://zonabanten.pikiran-rakyat.com/nasional/pr. Published 2021.
8. Hafeez A, Ahmad S, Siddqui SA, Ahmad M, Mishra S. A Review of COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease-2019) Diagnosis, Treatments and Prevention. Eurasian J Med Oncol. 2020;4(2):116-125. doi:10.14744/ejmo.2020.90853
9. Tufekci Z, Zdimal V, van der Westhuizen H, et al. Face masks against COVID-19: An evidence review. 2020;(April):1-8. doi:10.20944/preprints202004.0203.v1
10. Yudhastuti R. The use of cloth face maskduring the pandemic period inindonesian people. J Kesehat Masy Nas (Nationl Public Heal Journal). 2020;15(1):32-36. doi:10.21109/KESMAS.V15I2.3945
11. Sari NN, Yuliana D, Hervidea R, Agata A. Protokol Kesehatan Covid-19 : Sebagai Upaya Pencegahan Covid-19 Di Area Kerja Pada Karyawan Perkantoran Di Bandar Lampung. J Peduli Masy. 2020;2(Desember):173-180.
12. Purnama SG, Susanna D. Hygiene and sanitation challenge for covid-19 prevention in Indonesia. J Kesehat Masy Nas (National Public Heal Journal). 2020;15(2):6-13. doi:10.21109/KESMAS.V15I2.3932
13. Rachmawati WC. Promosi Kesehatan Dan Ilmu Perilaku. Malang: Wineka Media; 2019.
14. WHO. Handwashing an Effective Tool to Prevent COVID-19, other Diseases(News Release SEAR/PR/1744. 2020. https://www.who.int/southeastasia/news/detail/15-10-2020-handwashing-an-effective-tool-to-prevent-covid-19-other-diseases.
15. Mohaithef M AL. Assessing Hand Hygiene Practices Among Nurses in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Open Public Health J. 2020;13(1):220-226. doi:10.2174/1874944502013010220
16. Marzuki DS, Abadi MY, Rahmadani S, Al-Fajrin M, Juliarti RE, Pebrianti HRA. Obedience Analysis of Mask Use In Prevention of Covid-19 in Traditional Market Traders in South Sulawesi Province (A Case Study in Daya Market, Makassar and Lakessi Market, Parepare). Rev Int Geogr Educ Online. 2021;11(6):913-919. doi:10.48047/rigeo.11.06.108
17. Ediansjah AS. Dibalik Social Distancing. Admari Covid 19. https://amari.itb.ac.id/di-balik-jarak-physical-distancing/. Published December 8, 2020.
18. Dewi YK, Probandari A. Covid-19 risk factors and health protocol compliance among mall employees and officers in Yogyakarta. Ber Kedokt Masy (BKM J Community Medicien Public Heal. 2021;37(1):21. doi:10.22146/bkm.59065
19. Wuri Utami, Nurlaila N, Iswati N. The Relationship of Knowledge of The Covid and Prevention Protocol In Students of SDIT Al-Madinah To Compliance With The Covid and Prevention Protocol. J Nurs Pract. 2021;5(1):89-93. doi:10.30994/jnp.v5i1.155
20. Mujiono K, Katmini K. Analysis of Knowledge, Attitude and Motivation Towards Compliance of Pandemi Covid-19 Health Protocols in Community in Banter Village, Benjeng District, Gresik Regency. J Qual Public Heal. 2021;5(1):57-65. doi:10.30994/jqph.v5i1.249